You can add a Source (a search being just another form of a source) either from the Source Management page or from the Alert Edit view.
From The Source Management Area
- Locate your source(s);
- Choose Add to Alert;
- In the pop-up that appears, search for your Alert(s);
- Select the tick box beside your chosen Alert(s); and
- Click Done.
From The Alert Edit View
- Start at the Alert Management page;
- Click on the title of the Alert;
- Navigate to the Alert Elements tab;
- From the drop down, select Find sources/searches;
- In the pop-up search for a source, select the chosen source(s) and confirm;
- The Element(s) will now be visible on the Alert Elements page.