Whilst Linex manage sources on a day to day basis and brings in new content every few hours, it isn't always possible to tell if a source has ceased unless the publisher removes the page completely. It is good practice to review the sources that you use on a regular basis. You can do this by:
- Selecting from the quick filters on the left 'my firm's library' - this will show all sources that you submitted, that are in your alerts or are marked as managed by someone in your organisation
- Sorting the source list by 'popularity' to see those sources that are most used
- Sorting the source list by 'latest' article to see which sources haven't produced any content, note that searches and collections will not display this information.
- Checking which sources are inactive, i.e. haven't brought in content for at least six months. You can see these by choosing the status of 'inactive' or seeing a source with an exclamation mark against it.
- Check which sources have recently been added and might be of interest to your organisation - either sort by 'date created' or from the quick links menu choose 'new sources'