This area is only intended for Linex Administrators. The functionality described here will not generally be available to Readers.
Getting Started Guide
- ★ Quick Start Guide
- Reader Guide
- How Do I Create a New Saved Search or Modify an Existing One?
- What Are the Linex User Types?
- Client Dashboard - Using the Account Overview Tab
- Search Tips
- Optimising your Saved Searches in Linex
- Whitelisting Emails from Linex
- How Do I Use Search Trends?
- Setting Access Rights on Sources
- Clone a Search or a Subscriber List
Source Management - General
- Choosing the Best Source Format
- What is Email2Linex?
- What is a Source?
- How Do I Delete a Source?
- How Do I Add a Source to My Organization's Library?
- How Do I Add a Source to an Alert?
Alerts and Publishing
- What is the Difference Between Automated and Curated Shared Alerts?
- How Do I Create a Shared Alert?
- What Are Personal Alerts and How Are They Managed?
- What Determines the Content in an Alert?
- How Do I Curate an Alert?
- Using the Alert Topic Template for Newsletters